I just got back from a weekend along the coast. I saw the Mediterranean for the first time which was cool and I also got my feet wet. The waves were crazy there and it was really windy the first day. There was a pool at the hotel so after craziness at the beach, my friends and I went back to the hotel. We went out for tapas and it was my first time since being here. It was fun but the ice cream that we had after was better. The next day we did pretty much the same thing but left at 5 to come back to Granada. I just got back and I wish that I had pictures to post so everyone could see the beautiful pictures of the sea. Hopefully by the end of the week I will get my camera card reader and I can finally post all the pictures that I have been taking.
Word of the day: Rebajas - rebates
Why it is the WOD:
Twice a year in Spain, or maybe just in the south, all the shops have to get rid of all their old clothing to make way for the new stuff. Because of this, they have crazy sales for a whole month. While in Costa del sol, I bought a lovely dress for only 12 euros. I just love sales and now I will be able to look like I belong here because the women are always wearing dresses and skirts instead of jeans and shorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Had I known that all you needed to hear was the word "rebajas" in order to buy and wear dresses and skirts, I would have mentioned that word much earlier in your childhood development.
Post a Comment