Sunday, September 9, 2007

Carnival


Last night there was a carnival thing that me and my friends all went to. Guess what I bought! Cotton candy!!! It was so good with its delicious sugary self. I have not had cotton candy in the longest time and my dad, mom, and sister can attest to the fact that I absolutely love it. We also saw a free flamenco show last night that also had some singers. The dancing was cool but I don't really like the singing. So some music just started playing from I don't know where and it sounds like there should be some people dueling. I don't know. In regards to strange noises, my host mom, Maribel, sounded like she was weed whacking in her room this morning. I don't thing this is possible because last time I checked, she did not have a lawn in her room. She was probably doing some crazy cleaning because that is what she does all the time. She does not work because I assume that hosting people brings in enough money so she simply cleans, cooks, watches TV, and goes to the pool. A boring life to lead if you ask me. She cleans like crazy though. She has the same routine of cleaning every day and as soon as I am done with a dish, she rushes it off to the kitchen to wash it. She also cooks alot. She will start making lunch at 8:30 or 9 in the morning. Is this necessary? You also have to consider the fact that we have lunch here around 2:30. This means that it takes her around 6 hours to prepare what we are eating. Crazy, crazy. So I am still sick and now I am also coughing. I am, however, going on a run today with Maria. I hope I won't die!

Word of the day: Toser - to cough

2 comments:

tjcrewd said...

You look like you're leaning over in a wierd way in that picture. Anway, I hope your toser-ing gets better. I love you and miss you so much!

Meg said...

why are you so much taller than everyone else? jolly green giant.