Monday, September 24, 2007

Hiking

So I went hiking in the mountains this weekend. It was an excursion run through my program and it was lovely. We walked about 10km and half of it was uphill so it was pretty tiring. There were some spectacular views though as you can see if you click on the link to my photos. I get a free shirt for going too which is exciting but they won't be ready until Friday. I will be sure to post a picture of the shirt for all to see. So that was pretty much the only thing that I did this weekend worth noting. I have a funny story from this morning though. I was putting toast in the toaster (not bandaids) and when I was done, I turned around quickly to put the bread away and my eye landed right on the corner of the vent that is over the stove. It wasn't my eye dead on, but it was right beneath it and it really hurt. Thank goodness I did not get a black eye from it. I only have a little bruise. Oh well, this stuff happens.

No comments: