Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday blues

So I got homework today. I guess it is not that bad. I have to make up a story and write it using the different past tenses. It took my a while to figure out what to write but I think I have something good. If you would like to read it, I can send it to you so just let me know. Keep in mind, however, it is in Spanish. I uploaded more pictures. I didn't get to finish the Albaicin photos yet so don't look at them. I only had time to upload half of them. Either tomorrow or Wednesday I will finish the rest. I am still sick and I am coughing more than I was yesterday. I also did not have time today to take a siesta. Sad, I know. Because of that, I hope I will be able to fall asleep quickly and not be disturbed by my coughing. My mom called today which was cool and I got to talk to her for about 10 minutes before I realized that she was calling directly from the house phone without using a phone card. How expensive! Oh well, my dad should have gotten phone cards sooner. :-) I went to the mall that is down the street from me for the first time today with some friends. It was all right but they do have a cinema and it only costs 3.50 euros on Wednesdays so I think we might all go see a movie then. I hope it is a good one! I will let you know how it turns out and if I can actually understand it. For some reason, though, there are two identical candy stores in this mall. Only one is a little smaller. A little bit weird if you ask me. I got some candy, obviously, but there was no sign of hot tamales any where. There wasn't even anything like it. How dreadful. I guess someone will have to send me some ;-)

Word of the day: Dulce - candy

No comments: