Friday, September 21, 2007

Miserable walk home

Ah!!!! The rain won't let up! This makes me cranky. The half hour walk from the school to my apartment was absolutely awful. My pants got so soaked as did the back of my jacket and my shoes. I think the shoes being wet was the worst part. The streets have the water flowing rapidly down them because Granada is a big hill so when you step out onto the street, the water flows right through your shoes. It is an interesting feeling that I hope I never have to experience again. My cloths are out on the terrace now drying. I think it might take a week for them to dry. This rain might ruin any plans for tonight because no one wants to go out in the rain, especially me. This stinks. Well on the bright side, if I don't go out, I save money! Woot. I would rather go out. :-(

Word of the day: Triste - sad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where was your "trusty umbrella?" You never leave home without it. Remember Washington, DC?
Mom