I think I am going to be two Marthas when I finally come home. The food here is great. Yesterday I had the best ice cream ever at a place called Los Italianos. I got half chocolate and half café. Then last night I went out for some tapas. Today I went with my friends to get churros that you dip in hot chocolate syrupy stuff. It was so good but some random guy walked by and said "Aproveche." Then tonight for my bocadillo I had some chorizo. Good thing all you do here is walk because if not, I would seriously need someone to roll me around by now.
Words of the day: Chorizo - pork sausage
Churro - fried dough pastry
Aproveche - bon appétit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU ATE PORK SAUSAGE!
where are the PHOTOS?? You have had enough time to upload them.
Post a Comment