Pobrecita Marta! I think tomorrow it will be better especially with my strict regimen of Los Italianos. I met my señora's mom today. She is about two feet shorter than me and I guess that she is not all with it or at least that is what I was told. She is one of those cute old ladies that you just want to take home and keep under your bed like in Volver. I didn't really like that movie but it suddenly popped into my head when I was thinking about that last sentence. Anyway, my sheets were changed today. It was a startling surprise when I came back to the apartment today. I like the other sheets better though. Oh well, I suppose these will do until they are changed again. I finished uploading all the photos that I have taken while I have been here so you should have a looksy. I was thinking today that I should take some pictures of my room and apartment so you all can see where I live. I bought some more tissues today just in case anyone was wondering. I brought 3 packs of pocket tissues with me and the third one is almost gone because with my cold, I have to blow my nose frequently. It was pretty cheap too. I got 15 packs of 10 tissues for 80 cents. I consider that to be the deal of the century. Maybe I should start exporting tissues and selling them en los Estados Unidos. I could make a fortune!
Word of the day: Sábanas - sheets for a bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment