Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Same old, same old

So I am already getting into the swing of things and nothing really exciting happened today but I decided that I still had to have a word of the day.

Word of the day: Bolso - bag

Why it is the WOD:
I bought a handbag today for only 3 euros. It is a small canvas bag and it seems to be of good quality. I love it how things like bags can be so inexpensive here. Other things that are actually necessary though like toothpaste are more expensive than in the states. Them's the breaks.

2 comments:

tjcrewd said...

You changed it! It was the only reason I just checked too and sure enough right at the top of the page is "Mi vida."

Anonymous said...

what is Travis talking about?? What does "Mi vida" mean. I have sooooo much Spanish to learn before I visit.