No, not Meg again. This tribute is for Travis because as many of you know, he goes to Iraq today. I am sure that he will be in constant communication with people in the U.S. and also Spain so it won't be terribly awful, but I felt it necessary to make a blog entry just for him. Like before with the other tribute, I am just going to list off a few things that always remind me of Travis and that I have encountered in Spain.- Running (very infrequent for me but I did go for a quick run this morning)
- "Brown Eyed Girl"
- Waffles
- Chocolate chip cookies (when they can be found)
- My green shirt that I wore to the photo shoot
- Alcohol (we are obviously both drunkards)
- "Superman" (theme song from Scrubs)
- Pretty much all the music on my ipod
- Travy McTravums
- Anyone in a uniform
- Camouflage clothing
- Snickers
- Cold hands and feet
Well, that is all I can think of for now but I will add more as they come to me. I sure hate encountering these things day after day because they make me miss him more but I guess that is a good thing.
Phrase of the day: Echar de menos a - to miss
1 comment:
why are you so adorable? who knew you had this softer side. here i thought you just went around calling everyone smelly pants.
Post a Comment