Last night was an eventful night for me. AIFS team 2 had a volleyball game last night. It was the semi-final game so decided to go and watch but I brought my game cloths just in case there were not enough people. It is a good thing that I did because only 5 people from the actual team 2 were there. Jenny and I played with them even though we are on team 1 just so that they would not have to forfeit. It was sad because we ended up losing but oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Last night was the last night for volleyball anyway because right after the semi-final game was the final. After the game, I went with Maria to an internet cafe just to pass the time until salsa dancing! That is right, last night I went salsa dancing. It was me, Maria, Jenny, Karen, and Ashley. It was at this bar that does salsa on Monday and Wednesday nights for free and it was really cool. It is laid-back and informal where everyone just dances for about 15 minutes and then the instructor brings us all together for one song and he just teaches steps as everyone follows along. In my case, it was more like trying to follow along, but it was fun anyway. By the end of the night I had danced some salsa, merengue, and bachata. I can't wait to go back and lucky for me there is another place that we found where they have free salsa on Tuesday and Thursday nights so I think we are going there tonight. Fun, fun! I will be dancing every night of the week.
When I got home after dancing, I went into the apartment (I did not walk into anything if that is what you are thinking) and got to my room to find out that the lights were not working. I didn't know what to do and Maribel was already asleep so I couldn't tell her about it. I had to turn on my laptop so I could use the light from it to change. I couldn't go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, or wash my face because I couldn't see a thing. I just got into bed and went to sleep. In the morning, I told Maribel about it and she said that sometimes the circuit breaker randomly turns itself off so she showed me how to turn it back on in case it happens again. I hope it doesn't though because knowing me, it will happen at night when I can't see anything and I will break my glasses even more.
Word of the day: Bailar - to dance
By the way, I added another album where all the pictures have me in them because someone was complaining that there were not enough pictures of my smiling face. I won't mention who it was but I am pretty sure you can all guess. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures of just you. Boy do you look like your mother, however, your mother has prettier eyes.
Post a Comment