I went salsa dancing again last night but it was at a different place than the first one. Unlike the other one, this was more like a lesson where we would stand in a line and just follow what the instructor did. It was really fun even though I can't really dance salsa. You see, for salsa, you need to be able to move your hips and also shimmy from time to time and seeing as I can't do either of these, my dancing is not up to par with everyone else. I suppose it doesn't really matter how well I can dance but as long as I am having fun. I love the music that we dance to though. I want to get a cd of it because it is that great. When I get back home, I want to find a place where I can continue dancing salsa. Does anyone want to go with me?
Mid-term exams are this next week. Out of my four classes, I only have two exams. One of them is this coming Tuesday. It is my political systems of the European Union class. He told us yesterday that it is a pass/fail exam so I sure hope that I pass. I am going to study all this weekend with Karen. My second exam is for my translation class and that is on Monday the 19th. I am nervous about this one because we only have an hour and a half to translate two articles and usually it take me that amount of time just to do one. I really hope I pass that one. We shall see though.
Word of the day: Examen - exam
Pasar - to pass
Suspender - to fail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment