
Meghan!!! So Meg is apparently upset about me not posting as often as I did in the beginning so I hope to appease her by presenting everyone with an onslaught of blog entries. Well at least I am going to try to remember to write more. Seeing as this blog is especially for Meg, I figured that I would write things that remind me of her.
- Bread. "I'm rough and tough, arrr."
- Bocadillos
- My nalgene bottle
- The escape pod
- My wallet
- Melocotones
- Police sirens
- German euros
- Tunafish pizzas
- Towers with many stairs
That is all I can think of off the top of my head but I know there are more so I will be sure to add them as I think of them.
2 comments:
What a beautiful background room. Where is that???
hooray hooray for tribute to me! Thanks Mart for brightening my day! I don't know what I would do without you.
Post a Comment