Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Pictures!!
All of the pictures are up now so go and take a gander. I started classes today and my first class was Political Systems of the European Union at 10:30 and I think I am going to like it. The only part that I don't like is that our grade is 10% participation, 20% homework, 35% mid-term, and 35% final. So if you can't do the math my grade is basically contingent upon 2 exams. I hope that won't be too stressful. Then my next class at 12:30 was canceled for some reason so I have had the rest of the day off. How lovely! Not looking forward to tomorrow though. My first class is at 8:30 and it is a Spanish oral and grammar class. This means that I need to leave my apartment at 8 just to get to class in time. Then at 12:30 I have a translation class which ends at 2:30. I have to rush back for lunch, eat, and then run back for my Hispanic literature class at 4. It will be a busy day tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
likw...canceled
Post a Comment