Friday, October 12, 2007
Pasta!
Guess what I had for lunch yesterday! That is right, you guessed it, pasta!!! I came home after class for lunch and I sat down at the table to eat my salad. Maribel then said that the spaghetti would be ready in a few minutes. I was shocked and thrilled at the same time. I didn't even know if I heard her correctly or if it was just my imagination. In a few minutes, I found out that I had heard everything clearly because she came over to the table with a heaping pile of pasta with sauce. Hooray again for comfort food! It was so good even though it was not angel hair and it was broken up so I could not twirl it around with my fork. The homemade sauce was probably the best part. Even though it was great to have pasta again, I could not finish it. I can never finish my food here because she always gives me so much. Do I look like I eat alot or something? Oh well, it was fantastic but I guess I will have to wait another 6 weeks to get that again. That is right, I have already been here for 6 weeks. Crazy, I know. I think I am here for another 11 or 12 weeks. I am not entirely sure. I know it will fly by though especially since sports are starting next week and I have a volleyball game on Monday. I hope it is tons of fun and that we kick butt! How they organize it is that each program here sets up their own team and then we all compete against each other in an eight week tournament. I hope to last all 8 weeks until we become the champions :-) That is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
trill...is will fly?
Post a Comment