So if you have been studying the WODs avidly, you will know what the title says. If you have not been a good little student, you can probably figure it out by the context of the story. And the story goes like this: Tonight after eating my bocadillo, Maribel asked if I wanted a fruit. I said yes and that I would have one of the melocotones seeing as she just bought them yesterday for me to have. It was a new kind that was yellow instead of the usual melocotón color. I thought it would still taste the same but as soon as my lips touched it, I noticed a big difference. It felt like I was eating hair. I don't mind the usual fuzz but this was almost a new species of fruit. The taste wasn't bad but I can't get over the feeling that I was eating really short hair. It was like Travis' hair or something. Now Travis' hair is considered to be very short but when it is on a melocotón, that is gosh darn long. Now Maribel is going to think I like that variety of peach and I will be stuck eating it for the next 2 months. Well maybe I exaggerate a bit on the whole eating it for 2 months straight, but it could happen. I certainly don't want it to but anything is possible in Spain.
On to other news, another problem occurred in regards to vision/eyesight. It isn't as traumatic as the other day when I smashed into the cabinet and bent my glasses but it is something worth noting. I think it was two mornings ago, I was sitting at my desk and I suddenly noticed that my right eye was not seeing as well as my left. I assumed that my contact had simply shifted but when I looked in the mirror, the contact was no where to be found. I have no idea what happened to it and I am thinking that at some point it decided to pop out of my eye. I looked around for it but couldn't find it. Thankfully I brought extras but now I only have one left in case anything else happens. I don't think in all my years of wearing glasses and contacts that I have ever had this much trouble.
Words of the day: Pelo - hair
Lentilla - contact lens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are too funny, and you need to be on the computer more, like in previous weeks. this MIA mart is no good.
Post a Comment