I can't believe that it is already December. Time has flown by and Meg will be here in under 2 weeks. Pretty crazy, huh? The picture above is the one that won the photo contest. Don't I just look so cute? Well onto other news, the AIFS group went up to the mountains today to a little ski town. There was snow on the mountain but not what I am used to back home when I think of skiing. It was slightly pathetic but not as depressing as the bunny slope of a mountain that we have in RI. Anyway, it was fun to be there but the ride to and from was miserable. Our driver went slightly faster than he should have and the road was just a bunch on twists and turns the whole way up. I think everyone felt sick and one girl actually threw-up. Oh well, at least it was not me and we made it back safely. After getting back, I walked around a while with Karen and we ended up going into this cool looking cafe and we split a waffle with hot chocolate syrup drizzled over it. It was yummy and the place was pretty relaxed so we are thinking about going there again tomorrow if it is open for something else. I will most definitely have to start a work-out regimen when I get back home after all this eating. I feel like I have not exercised in such a long time. Lots of work to do when I get home then!Words of the day: Nieve - snow
MontaƱa - mountain
No comments:
Post a Comment