Thursday, December 13, 2007

Last day of class

Well it has finally come and gone; the last day of classes in Granada. I still have exams to do which is next week but I have no more classes to go to. It is so strange that it is finally ending because it seems like just yesterday I was complaining about the grammar classes that I had to take in September. Meg flies into Madrid tomorrow or at least I am hoping so. Apparently there is a winter storm brewing back in the states and her flight might get delayed. That would really stink so I hope that doesn't happen. I am scheduled to be in Madrid a little after 12 noon and I expect Meg to have already landed. I guess we shall just have to wait and see. If her flight is delayed, I will just have to bum around Madrid while I wait. In addition to a probability of her flight being delayed, my parent's flight might be delayed too or maybe even canceled because there is another storm scheduled for Sunday. Jeez, of all days for storms to come to New England, it just had to be the two days that family is flying out to see me. I guess they will all eventually get here but it is not a fun situation for any one involved. Well onto other news, I have uploaded pictures from Morocco and made sure to include many of me. For the first half of the trip, Karen took pictures, and then for the second part, I did because we were afraid of our batteries dying on us mid-trip. They ended up surviving the whole way but it was just a precaution.

Tonight is the farewell tapas thing for AIFS. We are going to see a flamenco show some which should be awesome. We are all meeting at 8:15 and then going to where ever the place is. They said that we should get back around 12:30 so this means that I will not be getting much sleep. I can always sleep on the bus ride up to Madrid though so it won't be too awful. I need to remember to bring my camera for tonight to take some pictures but even though I will have it, I probably won't take many. Adios then!

No comments: