I did not get to buy many souvenirs but I did get a henna tattoo. It is on my hand and it should last for a week or two. It is just a little flower design and there is also my name written in Arabic. I also got some dirham to show to everyone when I get back. Dirham is the currency that is used in Morocco and you are apparently not supposed to take it out of the country but no one checked our bags to make sure of this. So I have one 20 dirham bill and a few coins. They are pretty interesting so make sure you ask to see them when I am back which is in only 2 and a half weeks. Aren't you all just so thrilled to have me back in the states? If not, you should be.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Morocco
I did not get to buy many souvenirs but I did get a henna tattoo. It is on my hand and it should last for a week or two. It is just a little flower design and there is also my name written in Arabic. I also got some dirham to show to everyone when I get back. Dirham is the currency that is used in Morocco and you are apparently not supposed to take it out of the country but no one checked our bags to make sure of this. So I have one 20 dirham bill and a few coins. They are pretty interesting so make sure you ask to see them when I am back which is in only 2 and a half weeks. Aren't you all just so thrilled to have me back in the states? If not, you should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment