Sunday, July 8, 2007

Recap

So this is a summary of what I have been up to over the past week or so...

  • Travis came home.
  • I got my new snazzy laptop which is called cloudtop.
  • I also got an ipod nano, case for the ipod, running arm band for the ipod, printer, sleeve for the laptop, and a mighty mouse.
  • Went to Purgatory Chasms with Travis to go on the merry-go-round that you run around and jump on only to find out that they got rid of it. The rock climbing was fun and as a consolation they had some swings which was also pretty awesome.
  • Went to a party and walked straight on into a bench without realizing it was there. To make the situation even better, I was one of the only sober people there so I felt even more dumb than usual.
  • Drove down to Virginia with Travis on Thursday.
  • Got the Diablo 2 expansion for half off because the cashier thought he could get me to buy another game. (I had to buy the game again because Travis stole mine after losing his copy).
  • Went to Boston with my mom to apply for a Spanish visa. I leave in 7 weeks.
  • Saw Live Free or Die Hard. It obviously was not as good as the originals but it is good as a separate movie.
  • Confirmed that Meg is very bad at giving directions seeing as she gave me directions to a nonexistent place.
  • I finally start work tomorrow.
Well that is all I can think of for now and they are a little out of order. If I think of anything else that I did that is worth noting, I will add it.

No comments: