Friday, June 8, 2007

Foiled!

So I was waiting to get my new laptop and ask Meg how this whole thing works before I started posting, but then while looking at her pictures of Colorado, I noticed that she had already added my name to her list of friends. Silly Meg, she didn't even tell me that she did this. Now I feel foolish for having a blank web page that 5 people have already looked at. How embarrassing! I am positive that Meg did this purposely to expose my lack of computer knowledge to the world. She is so crafty sometimes. One of these days I will show her! So Meg, if you are reading this, I would watch your back because you never know when I will strike. Now that I have officially started this blog, I suppose I should try to put pictures on the site. They are just some old pictures seeing as I am not much of a picture taker. There are some from my trip to Germany, New Hampshire, Princeton, and a few others.

1 comment:

Meg said...

muahahahaha!! i am devious ... devious!!!