On to other news. The semester is almost over. The last day of classes if on December 9th! My goodness, how time flies. I have so much to do between now and then because all 4 of my papers are due that week. I am hoping to get an essay done Thanksgiving weekend and maybe start on another. There is just no time for anything. The good news if that I have a rough idea of what I want to write about for each of my essays. We shall see how things go. I have a three day school week this week because of Thanksgiving so that will be nice. I am going home Wednesday night because I have a class from 4 to 6:45. The professor said that he will probably let us out at 6. I doubt many people will even go because everyone wants to get home and some people live far away and have to leave early. I will let you know if I am the only one in class that day. It will be an interesting class, I am sure. Not sure what else to write about so I am done.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Ball and other things
On to other news. The semester is almost over. The last day of classes if on December 9th! My goodness, how time flies. I have so much to do between now and then because all 4 of my papers are due that week. I am hoping to get an essay done Thanksgiving weekend and maybe start on another. There is just no time for anything. The good news if that I have a rough idea of what I want to write about for each of my essays. We shall see how things go. I have a three day school week this week because of Thanksgiving so that will be nice. I am going home Wednesday night because I have a class from 4 to 6:45. The professor said that he will probably let us out at 6. I doubt many people will even go because everyone wants to get home and some people live far away and have to leave early. I will let you know if I am the only one in class that day. It will be an interesting class, I am sure. Not sure what else to write about so I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment