
I am finally back home and everything has returned back to normal. This weekend I celebrated my birthday with my family because Meg came up from NJ. Last night we went out to dinner to the Garden Grille which is a vegetarian restaurant and it was awesome even though Meg didn't really like what she ordered. After dinner we went over to my Poppa's house because my aunt was in town. We stayed there for a little bit and then went back home for the best part of the evening: presents! From my parents I got rain boots, a University of Granada sweatshirt, and en external hard drive. Then from Meg I got the best present of all: a lettuce storer! Included in the storer were two boxes of Hot Tamales, a bag of Hershey kisses, and a bag of M&Ms. There was also what I thought to be instructions for the storer so I threw them aside only to get yelled at to look at these "instructions." Upon careful inspection, I found them to be the weirdest directions that I have ever seen because it included a seating chart. A seating chart for a lettuce storer? Well, no, the seating chart is actually for the Met in NYC because the other "instructions" was an envelope with 2 tickets to see Carmen!! I have always wanted to see this opera so I was extremely excited. So on March 1st, Meg is taking me out to dinner in NYC and then we are going to see an opera. I hope it will be as fantastic as I am imagining it. Other exciting news from this weekend is that I got to talk to Travis for an hour and 15 minutes on Friday. This was just such a good weekend. Oh, I had carrot cake too, woot!
1 comment:
hooray for the best present ever!!
Post a Comment